Travel to Inferno Morzine by Air, Rail or Car.
By air: Approx. transfer time from Geneva airport 1.5 hours
By Car: Approx. 8 hours drive from Calais
Click HERE to go through to our airport transfer booking page
Over the last ten years, hundreds of thousands of people have booked their transfers with our partner Ski-Lifts.
Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Flexible & Honest Pricing - Discounts are available for group bookings and frequent travellers. Choice of currencies to pay in.
- Bespoke Service - If you can’t find the transfer you need or you want something a little bit special simply contact us.
- Book Early - Almost 50,000 passengers booked transfers with us in the 2012-13 winter, so book early to avoid disappointment.
How to reach us when you arrive in Morzine
- Your transfer driver will bring you to the base of the Nyon TPH. We are afraid access to the hotel is now charged by the lift company with this being out of our control. We can only provide a free pass / ticket when you purchase your lift pass through us. Otherwise normal price for this is €6.50 in each direction.
- Opening hours are 08:30 - 16:30. For arrivals outside of this time please contact us directly. We offer a skidoo transfer from the centre of Morzine to Inferno at a charge of 15 Euros per person. It is advised that all guests wear a helmet and the service is subject to weather conditions.